Fabby Followers

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Wooooohoooo Winnie New Release card 1

Happy Wednesday and what better start to the New Year
than a brand new Winnie Release
Totally Excited to share my makes over the next couple of days
Image I have used is called Hooray
BUT
Just take a looksie here
How much Fun is she
Totally suitable for many occassions
I have used her on a Birthday card
Coloured with Graph'It Markers and Polychromo Pencils
with some glittery shoes
The papers and sentiments are lovely
I used the Polkadoodles die set
absolutly adore these
and cut out and added a few extra stars from the paper
Thank you for stopping by 
pop back later for some more Winnie Love
xx

No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...